Blender PT

Blender 3D, Modelação, Renderização, Arte tudo em Português

Você não está autenticado.

#1 2019-04-26 03:57:26

Saxon Cooper
Membro
Registado: 2019-04-26

puma ignite ultimate

Dope sneaker bts puma shoes to wear for the Spring/Summer season.Sneakers In 4K: An Early Look At The Air Jordan 1 David LettermanAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayThe Puma Basket Classic gets a bold new colorway with a Metallic Gold look.The shoe comes dressed with an upper dressed in a metallic gold colorway. Below the tonal upper you will find a creeper-like sole coming in an all-white colorway. Off-white laces and tonal branding complete the look of the shoe. Simple in design, the shoe lets its colorway do all the talking.

Available internationally, let us know if you plan on scooping up a pair.via:?titoloAuthor s TakeIt s cool. Not a huge fan of the model, but I ve got to admit that the Metallic Gold looks good on the shoe.Sneakers In 4K: An Early Look At The Air Jordan 1 David LettermanAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayHave you all had the chance to scope out the?Dee Ricky x Puma Basket Pack? This latest Puma collab has them link up with creative NYC designers Dee fenty puma boots Ricky. They get their creative juices flowing and give the Puma Basket a new school look.Constructed out of a velcro upper, the Puma Basket comes in Green and Yellow. Both tonal colorways are offset by the white placed on the sole unit, laces and Puma stripes.

This colorway is essentially the opposite of the black pair as fenty puma creepers black we see the PUMA Disc Blaze covered in a predominantly White upper. Serving as a contrast are bright hits of color that land on the midsole, side panels, heel and inner liner. Additional details include?eye-catching printed pictograms and typographies on the side panels and midsole. This Disc Blaze also comes with the traditional Trinomic midsole for that premium comfort.If you haven t already, you can still cop a pair now at select PUMA retailers for a retail price of $180.via: Lapstone HammerAuthor s TakeIn comparison to the black pair, this is definitely the one that catches your attention with its South Beach vibes.

It s a little too bright for my liking though.Sneakers In fenty puma velvet creepers 4K: An Early Look At The Air Jordan 1 David LettermanAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayThis past weekend we saw the latest PUMA collaboration arrive at retailers as they linked up with?Japanese-based retailer GraphersRock.Utilizing the PUMA Disc Blaze as the silhouette of choice, today we give you another look at the Black pair from the pack/collection that can still be be purchased at select retailers right. This?Disc Blaze is covered in black from head to toe with white accents found throughout the entire shoe.

I m curious to find out how that knit upper feels like.Sneakers In 4K: An Early Look At The Air Jordan 1 David LettermanAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayIt s for sure not a runner. I wouldn t classify it as your traditional slide. To be honest, I have no idea what is, so bear with me as I try to dissect the?Puma x McQ Tech Runner Sandal.Puma and McQ link up to collaborate on one of their must unique looking creations. Said to be a part of their joint 2016 Spring/Summer campaign, the Tech Runner Sandals noted above have the look of the high-top sneaker, but when you take a look at the areas such as the forefoot, toe and ankle, you notice open regions you usually find on a sandal.

Let s take a detailed look at the Graphers Rock x Puma Disc Blaze.Said to be inspired by 90s nostalgia and technology, both models don platform trainers puma unique branding/logos/labels all over the shoe?in areas such as the?Trinomic outsole unit to the plastic supportive overlay. The first pair comes in all-black accented by the white accents placed throughout, while the second pair comes in Grey/White offset by hits of teal, black, pink and blue. Subtle or colorful, what s it gonna be? Whatever you decide, you can now pick up a pair at select retailers for $180.via: Rock City KicksAuthor s TakeNot a huge fan of the model, but the Grey and White pair with the colorful hits looks to be a clean shoe for the Spring.

Rodapé do site